SUPPORT THE ARTS
Join the swankiest, hippest, and best dressed of Suwanee at this black-tie optional event in support of the Suwanee public art initiative. Enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, music, and dancing, plus an opportunity to brush elbows with mystery guests. Possibly a prominent artist? Perhaps a renowned author? Perchance, a celebrated athlete? Join us on March 5 from 6:30 – 10:00 PM and find out Who’s Coming to Cocktails!
You can still donate to Public Art!
PLEASE NOTE THAT CONTRIBUTIONS MAY BE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
PUBLIC ART: IT’S NOT JUST FOR WALLS ANYMORE
Public art enhances residents’ quality of life and creates a colorful and unique sense of identity and place. Suwanee’s public art initiative:
- distinguishes Suwanee as an artful destination
- supports a diverse and thriving economy
- attracts top-notch creative talent
- brings visitors to Suwanee & our Town Center
- creates a more connected community
Public art can take on many forms, including sculptures, statues, fences, murals, mosaics, functional, landscaping and more.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT SUWANEE’S PUBLIC ARTS INITIATIVES?
- Become a Corporate or Individual Sponsor for our Annual Arts Fundraiser
- Sponsor a temporary art sculpture or exhibit in Town Center or other area
- Become a Friend of the Arts
SUWANEE’S AWARD WINNING PUBLIC ART
- 23 permanent art pieces located throughout Suwanee
- 17 current SculpTour art pieces on exhibit through March 2017, 60+ acquired since 2011
- Best New Event Gold, for 9-11 Commemorative Event/“Remembrance” Unveiling, Southeast Festivals and Events Association (2012)